The Mindfulish School
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
This training will take you deep into the heart of Yoga, the art of mindfulness & the practice of curious self-inquiry. It has been lovingly curated to support you in cultivating your internal compass as well as your authentic voice as a teacher!
While maintaining an integrity to tradition, The Mindfulish School weaves the ancient wisdom of Yoga into modern life with playful curiosity.
Whether you plan to teach yoga, are more interested in deepening your personal practice, or are somewhere in between – this training will be a rich and diverse investigation. Not only will you get familiar with the foundational elements of yoga, but we will also explore elements of Bhakti, Buddhism, Social Equity, Addiction, and Trauma-Informed approaches to teaching.
Our focus isn’t on perfect poses, attaining enlightenment, or even self-improvement. Instead, we work to create a deeper relationship with who we already are, honoring all the many facets that make us whole.
“All of us have a dormant spark of divinity in us which has to be fanned into flames by yoga.”
The Mindfulish School is committed to serving up practices that are empowering, sustainable & inclusive. We believe that yoga and well-being should be available to everyone regardless of body type, age, past, gender or ethnicity. Our teachings are infused with the aspiration of unity as we strive to truly LIVE OUR YOGA.
- Foundational asana with physical & energetic alignments
- Intelligent & safe methodology (cuing, sequencing, adapting)
- Physical Anatomy & Biomechanics
- PolyVagal Theory & the mind body connection
- Pranayama (breath) & meditation techniques
- History & Mythology of Yoga
- Yogic & Buddhist philosophy
- Energetic anatomy including chakras, koshas & bandhas
- Yin & Restorative
- Bhakti Yoga & Mantra
- Yoga & Social Equity
- Weaving themes into your teaching
- Trauma-sensitive yoga & holding safe space
- Body positive & inclusive yoga (modifications, pre/post natal)
- Business Development & Ethics of Teaching
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!
We will all come together virtually for 8 weekends then YOU CHOOSE to take your 10 day intensive in person with us in ATX or we can stream you from where ever you are in the world!
*times are in Central US
and choose your
10 Day Intensive
10 day Intensive
May 21 6-8 pm
May 22nd-29th 8-5 pm
May 30th 9-12 pm
While we encourage live attendance, all classes will be recorded for timezone + life flexibility.
NOTES ON THE TRAINING
- For those joining the Virtual Intensive, we will live stream you into the In Person sessions. We will arrange adequate breaks and you will have the opportunity to watch the recorded sessions as well so you don’t have to be on your screen all day.
- Times are in Central US. If your time zone conflicts with any sessions, we will arrange make up sessions and/or recorded lectures with live Q+A opportunities as needed.
- We will supply a digital teachers manual for you! (We recommend you print it!)
- The Austin Intensive does not include accommodation or meals. You are able to arrange personally to stay within your budget.
- You will leave feeling confident to create and guide yoga asana classes and you will be ready to apply for your 200hr teaching certificate through Yoga Alliance upon completion!
For our training please have:
* A computer and stable WiFi
* A yoga mat
* Required books (list will be emailed)
“Yoga begins with listening. When we listen, we are giving space to what is.”
Your TEachersThrough our own years of study as well as varied backgrounds of practice & life, we offer you an integrative & accessible approach to the art of living your yoga. We are jazzed to be your guides through this work and plan to go in exploring right beside you. We aspire to help you make this practice personal. To uncover your authentic voice & teaching style because we don’t want you to teach like us, we want you to teach like you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, many people choose to take the training to deepen their personal practice and self-relationship. The tools you will learn are applicable far beyond the mat!
You will be challenged on this training in many ways, but the level of physical exertion is up to you. We teach inclusive yoga and all levels, bodies, and ages are welcome. Diversity is appreciated!
If this happens we will move the training fully online or a reschedule if in person.
Yes, our YTT can be paid for in installments bi-weekly or monthly after the non-refundable deposit. Please contact Jacq or Cole to set up a plan that is supportive for you.
Please let us know ahead of time if you need to miss a class. Classes will be recorded and we will happily work to accommodate different time zones.
Deposits are not refundable.
Payment in full is due 30 before the first day of training.
If you cancel
...more than 90 days out > the deposit is kept + additional payments returned.
...30-90 days out > 50% of trip price is returnable. The other 50% is forfeited.
...30 days out > 100 % of the trip is forfeited.
We are offering a couple of full and partial scholarships for those in under served, under resourced, and under represented communities or situations.
To apply please return this application by April 15 for consideration.
A note from Cole + Jacq:
Hey beautiful human. We’re so glad you’re curious about the path of deepening your relationship to joy through self discovery on and off the mat. Our yoga practice goes far beyond the physical postures! It is a rich, colorful, life long path where the learning never ends. It just keeps on giving, keeps on supporting, and IT is always there for US! This is just the beginning and we are so excited to walk alongside you as your own special journey unfolds. We know this is a big decision and we are 100% here to support you along the way. Please reach out with any & all questions.
With hearts wide open,
Jacq + Cole
Questions? Send them our way & we’ll get back to you within a few days!